Tuesday, January 2, 2007

baby shoes

These are what I made today.I am going to post a new item everyday in preparation for my upcoming shows.I love to share.I love baby shoes.My resolution this year is to be ready for the shows,thats my promise to myself every year and I'm never ready... oh well its a new year.The Brimfield antique market is my favorite show.I bought an old RV last year, to use for shows. I am redoing the interior.Its going to be just fab.I will share pictures with you later.



3 comments:

Clare and Mike said...

Those shoes are adorable! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging - I hope you make time for all the sewing as well! Clare x

Tobey said...

Welcome to the blog world!
Love the shoes.....cute stuff!
~Tobey

Robyn said...

Those are incredibly cute! Glad you stopped by my blog and glad you joined the ranks!

translate this page

baby carol

baby carol
Me on o'connell st Dublin Ireland 1956

email me