Tuesday, January 9, 2007

chat

todays made by me

is sold

I spent the day cutting out bird pincushions with the fabrics I bought on sunday. By the time we get home I will have quite a few to add to my stock for the summer shows.Tomorrow I think I will take a walk and window shop on Queen St...thats Toronto's fancy boutique area from there on to china town.I really want a couple of pretty lanterns.I also need wine glasses I dont drink wine so it never occurs to me to have them,we had a dinner party last week and I had to borrow wine glasses from my neighbour,so I think I might have to break down and get some.
talk to ya later
carol

2 comments:

Anita said...

Welcome to blogging! I found you at Clare's blog and I am so pleased to see all your lovely pieces over here! That round card holder is fantastic, may I copy this idea? I just became "addicted" to fabrics as well. One of my last work is... a pincushion as well!!! You are more than welcome to come over to my blog and have a look!

Clare and Mike said...

Hi! Thanks for your comment on my latest post! I think there's a lot of us around with that 'fabaholic' problem!!! Look forward to seeing lots more of your great photos! Clare x

translate this page

baby carol

baby carol
Me on o'connell st Dublin Ireland 1956

email me